- Strong Booking performance: Q2 TCV of New Deal wins at US$ 2,245 mn registering 38% YoY growth enabled by 14 net new Large deal wins.
- Q2 revenue growth powered by services revenue at 5.2% QoQ and 13.1% YoY in constant currency.
- Engineering and R&D Services grew at robust 5.4% QoQ cc (12.7% YoY cc) driven by traction in digital engineering.
- IT and Business Services grew at strong 5.2% QoQ cc (13.2% YoY cc) , driven by acceleration in application modernization and cloud transformation deals.
- Mode 2 continues to lead the growth momentum growing at 12.5% QoQ cc (36.3% YoY cc).
- HCL Technologies positioned as Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Application Modernization and Migration Services, Q3 2021
- HCL Technologies positioned as a Leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic QuadrantTM for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services*. HCL ranked high in the Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services report:
- All round growth across verticals and geographies YoY in constant currency basis.
- Growth momentum led by Lifesciences & Healthcare (20.1% YoY cc), Telecommunciations, Media, Entertainment and Publishing (13.4% YoY cc), Manufacturing (11.9% YoY cc), Technology & Services (10.8% YoY cc).
- Strong client addition across all categories. On YoY basis, $100 mn+ clients up by 1, $50 mn+ clients up by 12, $20 mn+ clients up by 18, $10 mn+ clients up by 18, and $5 mn+ clients up by 12.
- Hiring continued at a brisk pace with Net Addition of 11,135 during the quarter being the highest in the last 24 quarters. Total headcount now at 187,634.
- Gross Cash stands at US$ 2,696 mn and Net Cash at US$ 2,171 mn at the end of September 30th, 2021.
- HCL announced a Payout policy that entails investor payouts of not less than 75% of Net Income cumulatively over 5 years FY 22 to FY 26. In line with this policy, the company has declared a dividend of Rs 10 /- per share for Q2, being 75th consecutive quarter of dividend pay-out.
- LTM EPS at Rs 49.5 registered healthy growth at 9.5% YoY
“As we look forward with hope and optimism, what stands out is the human capacity to overcome unforeseen challenges, born of sheer determination. The pandemic accelerated the need for building together a sustainable and scalable future and investing in purpose-driven growth. The lessons learned have sharpened our ability to adapt and to innovate and deepened our commitment to bringing positive change through technology. We believe in ‘The New Essential’ – the confluence of technology and human ingenuity – as the path forward. In the months ahead, we will further accelerate our actions and investments in emerging technologies, people and ESG to build a stronger and better future together,” said Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Chairperson, HCL Technologies Ltd.
“We have delivered a healthy performance this quarter marked by strong growth across our services portfolio led by our Digital Business, Engineering and Cloud Services. We had impressive client additions across all categories, reflecting strong demand and relevance of our offerings across all our client groups. We signed 14 large new deals which helped us to record net new booking of $2.3 B, a growth of 38% YoY. Our net employee addition hit an alltime high of 11,135 this quarter. Our robust pipeline and continued strong employee ramp up augurs well for our business momentum going forward.”, said C Vijayakumar, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director, HCL Technologies Ltd.
“Services Revenue (ITBS & ERS) grew strongly at 5.2% QoQ in constant currency, with stable EBIT. P&P growth was impacted due to delays in closure of certain deals. Client mining has been healthy across all categories, notably, the number of USD 50 Mn clients now stand at 41 (Up 12 YoY). Strong Cash generation and conversion continued this quarter. Gross Cash stands at robust USD 2,696 Mn with OCF/NI and FCF/NI conversion at 117% and 103% respectively on Last-Twelve-Month basis. The Board approved a Payout policy that entails investor payouts of not less than 75% of Net Income cumulatively over 5 years FY 22 to FY 26.”, said Prateek Aggarwal, Chief Financial Officer, HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Group revenue at Rs 1111.6 crores with YoY growth at 10.8%
- Group EBIT margin of 14% leading our highest ever operating profit
- Q2 PAT at Rs 121.3 crores, YoY growth of 44.7%
- Order intake grew 23% YoY
- Offshoring at ~50%, highest in the last ten quarters
Krishna Bodanapu, Managing Director and CEO, Cyient, said, "Our performance this quarter has been very encouraging. Our strategic wins and recognitions by analysts and customers across industries and technologies reaffirm that Cyient continues to be a trusted and innovative partner of choice. The new global logos, the contribution of large deals, and the strong pipeline in place indicate that our growth pillars are delivering impact and will help accelerated growth in coming quarters."
Cyient was recognized as a Rising Star in Connected Mobility Consulting and Services in the ISG Provider Lens™ Internet of Things – Services and Solutions Quadrant Study (U.S. 2021.) Cyient has also been recognized by Amazon Web Services as a SelectTier Consulting Partner in the AWS Partner Network (APN).
GTPL Hathway’s Consolidated H1 FY22 Revenue at ? 12,159 million, up by 12% YoY
- Consolidated Q2 FY22 revenue (incl. EPC) at Rs 6,052 million; up 4% y-o-y; Consolidated H1 FY22 revenue (incl. EPC) at Rs 12,159 million; up 12% y-o-y
- Q2 FY22 ISP Revenue at Rs 1,006 million; up by 50% y-o-y; H1 FY22 at Rs 1,924 million; up by 61% y-o-y
- Q2 FY22 EBITDA (incl. EPC) Rs 1,448 million; up 4% y-o-y; Q2 FY22 EBITDA (ex-EPC) Rs 1,443 million; up 8% y-o-y; Q2 FY22 PAT at Rs 433 million
- H1 FY22 EBITDA (incl. EPC) Rs 2,828 million; up 6% y-o-y; H1 FY22 EBITDA (ex-EPC) Rs 2,805 million; up 8% y-o-y; H1 FY22 PAT at Rs 908 million; up 5% y-o-y
- As on H1 FY22, Paying Subscribers stood at 7.35 million
- Added 1,00,000 net broadband subscribers in H1 FY22.
Consolidated Financial Performance Highlights:
- Revenue stood at Rs 12,159 million; up 12% y-o-y
- Revenue (ex. EPC) at Rs 11,835 million; up 20% y-o-y
- CATV subscription revenue at Rs 5,356 million
- Broadband revenue at Rs 1,924 million, up 61% y-o-y
- EBITDA at Rs 2,828 million; up 6% y-o-y; EBITDA (ex. EPC) at Rs 2,805 million; up 8% y-o-y; EBITDA margin (ex. EPC) at 23.7%
- Finance cost down 62% y-o-y
- Profit after tax at Rs 908 million; up 5% y-o-y
- H1 FY22 EPC Contract revenue, EBITDA and PBT at Rs 324 million, Rs 22 million and Rs 22 million respectively.
- Revenue stood at Rs 6,052 million; up 4% y-o-y
- Revenue (ex. EPC) at Rs 5,992 million; up 18% y-o-y
- CATV subscription revenue at Rs 2,715 million
- Broadband revenue at Rs 1,006 million, up 50% y-o-y
- EBITDA at Rs 1,448 million; up 4% y-o-y; EBITDA (ex. EPC) at Rs 1,443 million; up 8% y-o-y; EBITDA margin (ex. EPC) at 24.1%
- Profit after tax at Rs 433 million
- Q2 FY22 EPC Contract revenue, EBITDA and PBT at Rs 61 million, Rs 4 million and Rs 4 million respectively
Standalone Financial Performance Highlights:
- Revenue at Rs 7,821 million; up 2% y-o-y
- Revenue (ex. EPC) at Rs 7,497 million, up 12% y-o-y
- CATV subscription revenue at Rs 3,723 million
- EBITDA at Rs 1,595 million; EBITDA (ex. EPC) at Rs 1,572 million; EBITDA margin (ex. EPC) at 21.0%
- Profit after tax stood at Rs 637 million
- Revenue at Rs 3,818 million
- Revenue (ex. EPC) at Rs 3,757 million, up 11% y-o-y
- CATV subscription revenue at Rs 1,887 million
- EBITDA at Rs 798 million; EBITDA (ex. EPC) at Rs 794 million; EBITDA margin (ex. EPC) at 21.1%
- Profit after tax stood at Rs 332 million
Commenting on the performance, Anirudhsinh Jadeja, Managing Director, GTPL Hathway said, “GTPL Hathway continues to deliver on key KPIs during H1 FY22. The highlight of H1 FY22 performance was robust subscriber additions & subscription revenues for Broadband business, coupled with strong Balance Sheet and return ratios. The Company added 1,00,000 net broadband subscribers in H1 FY22. The Balance Sheet remains strong owing to ‘Net Debt Free’ status leading to impressive ROCE and ROE of 33% and 20%, respectively as on 30th September, 2021. With the economy getting back to normalcy led by aggressive vaccination drive, the Company is geared to strengthen its presence in the existing & new markets."
- Sales witnessed a considerable jump at 67% YoY in Q2.
- EBITDA was up by 102% in Q2 as compared to the same quarter last year.
- PAT is noteworthy at Rs. 32 Crs in Q2 FY22, a significant reversal from Q2 FY21.
- Strong performance by the businesses with higher operating efficiencies and turnaround in the market sentiments.
Commenting on the Q2 FY22 results, JC Laddha Managing Director, Century Textiles and Industries Limited (CTIL} said - "Century Textiles and Industries Limited continued its journey of resilient performance despite the disruptions caused by the pandemic. Manufacturing businesses posted excellent results due to healthier business environment, robust productivity at our manufacturing plants and financial prudence. Pulp & Paper business saw the best ever quarter in terms of production and sales volumes mainly supported by higher volumes from value added products and new products. The Textiles business saw a strong revival supported by robust domestic demand on account of upcoming festive season. The Real Estate business received a strong response to its Kalyan Phase 2 launch.
Mindtree Reports Strong All-Round Performance in Q2 FY22
Revenues up 12.7% sequentially; YoY revenue growth highest for a quarter in a decade
- Revenue was $350.1 million (growth of 12.7% q-o-q / 34.1% y-o-y)
- Net profit was $54.0 million (growth of 16.0% q-o-q / 57.3% y-o-y)
- Revenue was Rs 25,862 million (growth of 12.9% q-o-q / 34.3 % y-o-y)
- Net profit was Rs 3,989 million (growth of 16.2% q-o-q / 57.2 % y-o-y)
“We are pleased to report yet another outstanding quarter of all-round performance,” said Debashis Chatterjee, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Mindtree. “Our revenues in the second quarter were $350.1 million, up 12.7% sequentially and 34.1% year-over-year, which was our highest YoY growth for a quarter in a decade. We maintained EBITDA margin at 20.5% while making aggressive investments in further expanding our domain, digital and leadership capabilities, geographic footprint, and hyperscaler partnerships. The broad-based momentum and growth outlook across all verticals, service lines and geographies attest to our operational rigor and sharp focus on being a trusted business transformation partner to our clients. Thanks to the disciplined execution of our strategy, and the dedication of Mindtree Minds, we are well-positioned to capitalize on the strong demand environment and deliver profitable, industry-leading growth in FY22.”
Open Demat Account
Free Demat account, No conditions apply
- 0%* Brokerage
- Flat ₹20 per order